AN “INDIC” PERSON:
- celebrates India’s civilisational continuity, identity and heritage
- transcends dualities of any kind – of tradition and modernity, science and humanities, east and west…..
- is non dogmatic, non exclusivist, non predatory, and non violent
- is adaptive and self reforming, diverse and plural
- enables the discovery, nurturing and expression of full human potential
- offers a structured and systematic approach to spiritual growth and happiness
- offers solutions to global challenges of health, sustainability and peace
We are a trust registered in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Our trustees are Sri K. Aravinda Rao, Former DGP Andhra Pradesh and Hari Kiran.