Praanic Awareness: Technology and Training – 1
This course offers an introduction for exploration of Praana - the life force on the planet. Such understanding of Praana can be applied to various technologies for personal and social wellbeing. Areas of Psychology, Wellness and Architecture, Vaastu and healing practices lend themselves for deploying Praanic techniques. This course will train to detect and assess Praana, its intensity, orientation and distribution within oneself and in external objects.
Sri Mayank Barjatya (www.vastuworld.com) has been a passionate pioneer in the field of building biology and human energetics in India. With an educational and professional background that combines the structure of architecture with the scientific and esoteric aspects of bioenergetics, Mayank has a unique profile that has enabled a holistic approach to divine architecture.
23 (was 16) Nov 2020
6.30 pm-8 pm
Two days a week (Mon, Thur)
₹3,600.00 (+ 3.5% online fee)
An online course by
in partnership with
Praana, or Life Force, is the next frontier of Modern Science, which explores the limits of the Physically observable Universe of Matter and Energy. But the essence of the Ancient Vedic knowledge of the Universe is pivoted in Praana and how to harness it. All Vedic Sciences and Technologies including Vaastu, Ayurveda, Yoga, Jyotisha, Tantra, Yajna are built on Praana Vidya as their core technology. If one were to study Ancient Indic texts and Yogic experiences, the highest achievements of modern science seem like child’s play in comparison to the Human capacity unleashed by Praanic Technology.
Such an important subject to the future of Humanity is currently not in any mainstream curriculum, because its study has not been systematized and brought to the realm of common understanding and widespread, repeatable practice. For any phenomenon to be systematized, it has to be made deterministically observable, measurable and controllable. Europe and Russia have pioneered the development of instrumentation to detect Praana. Ancient India has developed a whole science called Svara Vidya that explains the operation of Praana, its categories and functions in the Human system and the Universe. There are numerous practitioners such as Praanic Healing, Reki, Chinese Chi, Kundalini and almost all flavors of Yoga to name a few.
The time has come for youth to be introduced to the exploration of Praana so they can further incorporate it into useful technologies for personal and social wellbeing in the areas of Psychology, Wellness and Architecture.
About this Course
This course offers an introduction to Praana, how to enhance one’s sensitivity to Praanic Life force in oneself and others. It also introduces the Physics behind the prevailing instrumentation developed to measure Praana. A certificate of Proficiency will be issued which is prerequisite to the next level courses on Praanic Technologies
Based on the proficiency gained in this course, you will be eligible to attend the next 3-4 levels of this course where you will get professional training in Praanic instrumentation and participate in further research in this field at MIT SVS.
- Assess distribution of Praana within oneself and external objects.
- Learn to use various Praanic Sensing Instruments
- Explore applications of sensing Praana in different disciplines
- Ability to detect and assess Praana, its intensity, orientation and distribution within oneself or in external objects.
- Become eligible to use the Praanic sensing instrument accurately for “bio-energy” sensing for various applications in psychology, vaastu, healing etc.
- Prerequisite for other Praanic Technologies courses to be offered by MITSVS.
- Students of Psychology, Architecture, Philosophy, Modern Science and Engineering disciplines with understanding of High School (10+2) Physics.
- Students of Wellness disciplines including modern and traditional health sciences.
Total 20 lectures of 1.5 hours each – 30 Hours of online learning
- Understanding what is Praana (Life Energy) in terms of Energies. (1 lecture)
- Basic understanding of systems used in Physics: Energy fields, Resonance etc. (3 lectures)
- Introduction to the science of Radiesthesia, sensitivity & vibrations. (3 lectures)
- Introduction to Morphic fields. Morphic resonance. (3 lectures)
- Scientific Understanding of Biological Sensitivity using Other Senses. (2 lectures)
- Introducing tools to focus your general diving faculties to a specific purpose, check of your sensitivity. (3 lectures)
- Detailed learning of pendulum and dowsing rods to scan energies, quality & quantity (4 lectures)
- Introduction to H3 Gold Lecher Antenna ( separate module to learn this tool ). (1 lecture)
- The lectures with faculty presence will include videos, theory & practical demonstrations.
- Students after 4 weeks will involve themselves in practical sensing exercises and need to present themselves during lecture timeline.
- Students’ progress will be monitored and if needed extra classes or extra homework would be given.
- Daily Home practice is compulsory
- 5 written online assignments (one every 2 weeks, to be turned in within a week’s time)
- Certificate would be issued only if the desired radiesthetic ability is achieved.
- Passing the Final assessment is required to get the proficiency certificate.
₹3,600.00 (+ 3.5% online fee)